Located in Arnold, Mo
Little history can be found on this cemetery. All that could be found about this location is that it was deeded from Skelton Richardson and Mary B. his wife to William J. Kirk, dated 9th March 1867, 128 Acres out of which 2 acres was already deeded to John Richardson, Peter Frederitzi, and Philip Pipkin. It is also known that slaves were not buried within the parameters of the cemetery, but were buried outside the bounds of the actual cemetery. Out of 128 original acres, only two remain due to subdivisions built around it. The cemetery sits upon the crest of a hill and there are burials within the overgrown wooded slopes of it. Paranormal activity include shadowy figures and cold spots. One shadow figures has been seen crawling in a military manner.