Perched on a hill overlooking Interstate 70 and located in Hyde Park, it has stood the test of time. Now a restaurant and a dinner theatre, it is St. Louis’ oldest surviving brick residence. It was built in 1823 by Captain Lewis Bissell and some say he is still there protecting it, standing in the corner of what now is the parking lot. The second floor is the richest in ghostly activity. A lady in a long flowing gown haunts the floor. She is often seen smiling. Objects disappear and reappear in odd places.