Located in St. Louis, Mo
Located at the corner of Teson and Aubuchon Road, it was built around 1900, on a site formerly occupied by an old fur-trader’;s cabin that had been burned down. The sound of a woman crying can be heard coming from upstairs. It was described before as a horrible heart-wrenching cry. Footsteps going up the stairs to the top floor can be heard. The aforementioned woman is thought to have been a French woman who had her baby taken from her.